June 20th, 2019
5:30pm - 7:30pm CST/CDT
Integrity Solutions 1801 West End Ave #530, Nashville, TN 37203 (View Map)
This program is designed for Sales Leaders and Senior Executives who are wanting to increase their effectiveness and impact across the organization.
Featured speaker: Mike Esterday, CEO Integrity Solutions
Most sales managers will agree: coaching helps sales professionals maximize performance and attain higher goals. In fact, recent research shows that 76% of sales leaders believe coaching to be critical to their team’s success. Yet the reality is most still aren’t doing it. And those that are typically don’t coach often enough, will confuse “managing the numbers” with coaching and developing their team or have not been taught how to coach. So the default goes to “I don’t have time...”
But the benefits and sales performance lift that organizations receive when prioritizing coaching and creating a support system and culture for sales coaching are undeniable. Join us for this interactive discussion, facilitated by Integrity Solutions CEO Mike Esterday.
You Will Gain:
- The 5 drivers of coaching effectiveness
- Not one, but three conversations of effective coaching
- A simple and effective framework for coaching that you can begin to use the next day
- How to shift the mindset of newer sales leaders from player to coach
- The critical importance of leaders expecting and believing their people can continually achieve more in effectively coaching teams.
Space is limited to 50 attendees so be sure to register early as this event will fill up quickly.
Let the people in your network know about this event: