Tuesday, 3 December | 8:30 AM - 8:40 AM
Executive Director, Global Sales & Services | AA-ISP
Sr. Director Global Marketing & Operations | AA-ISP
Tuesday, 3 December | 8:40 AM - 9:00 AM
Tuesday, 3 December | 9:00 AM - 9:20 AM
Tuesday, 3 December | 9:20 AM - 9:40 AM
Tuesday, 3 December | 9:40 AM - 10:00 AM
Tuesday, 3 December | 10:00 AM - 10:15 AM
Tuesday, 3 December | 10:15 AM - 10:45 AM
Tuesday, 3 December | 10:45 AM - 11:05 AM
Tuesday, 3 December | 11:05 AM - 11:25 AM
Tuesday, 3 December | 11:25 AM - 11:45 AM
Tuesday, 3 December | 11:45 AM - 12:05 PM
Tuesday, 3 December | 12:05 PM - 1:15 PM
Tuesday, 3 December | 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM
Tuesday, 3 December | 2:15 PM - 3:00 PM
Tuesday, 3 December | 3:15 PM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday, 3 December | 4:15 PM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday, 3 December | 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM
Tuesday, 3 December | 10:00 PM - 10:45 PM
One of the best ways to learn is from the experience of others. During this interactive session, you can expect to learn tips, tricks, and best practices from top-performing AE’s in a variety of industries.
Topics we will discuss include:
• Time Management
• Negotiating and handling objections
• The handoff from sales development
• Our favorite tools and tech to help in our success
• How to tell when a deal is going south (and our tips on bringing it back around)
Attendees are encouraged to bring questions and their own tips to share in this lively roundtable discussion.
AA-ISP is currently seeking sales reps, account managers, SDR/BRS's and managers to join as panelists for this interactive session!
As Inside Sales continues to grow in both size of teams and role diversification, leaders are faced with many challenges in creating and sustain a high-performing organization.
This consultative panel and open forum session will share leadership best practices around a variety of areas which include the following:
- Managing a diverse talent set including new reps straight out of college all the way through experienced senior reps
- Creating and sustaining a “people-first” culture
- Performance management including metrics that matter today
- Open Q&A – as participants, you will have plenty of time to pose questions to the panelists as well as offering your own ideas
AA-ISP is currently seeking sales leaders to join as panelists for this interactive session!
The deal is done and now the customer has been handed of to the Account Management team… now what?
Join this open forum discussion where we will discuss:
• Outlining and achieving your customer's goals
• Importance of long-term goals and growth strategies with your current customers
• The difference between customer service and account management
• Communication between sales and account management
• Understanding your customer's behaviors and needs
AA-ISP is currently seeking Account Managers to join this session and share expertise!
Join us as we share ideas on how to advance your career in sales. Whether you are an SDR, Sales Rep or Leader, this session will help define different career paths, roles, and continuing education to help you advance!
AA-ISP is currently seeking sales leaders, reps, and aspiring sales professionals to join this session!