In this program, Inside Sales Leaders will learn key activities that their Reps should be doing on LinkedIn that will attract, teach and engage prospects and convert new connections to phone calls.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Sales Leaders will walk away with clear objectives on how to support their teams to be more successful with integrating LinkedIn and social selling into their daily cadence.
You will learn how to:
• Position Your Reps as Subject Matter Experts
• Visit Prospect's Profiles and Follow Them
• Engage On Their Recent Activity
• Personalize Connection Invitations and Welcome Messages
• Identify and Engage with all of the Potential Stakeholders
• Connect with Most of the People They've Spoken With
• Develop a Daily Cadence
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Brynne Tillman, Chief Learning Officer for PeopleLinx, has been a producer, Insides Sales rep and sales trainer for her entire career. She is the best-selling author of LinkedIn for Business Development and trains sales teams globally on how to best use LinkedIn to grow business.
AA-ISP Training Tuesday is a 30-min session for AA-ISP Members only and recurs every 2nd Tuesday at 1pm ET.
Feel free to contact us with any questions and to share your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-604-7085 ext 130.
Referrals, Networking, Product Knowledge, Databases, Measurements, Social media, Linkedin, Guidelines, Tools, Time Management, Information, Effectiveness, Time Investment