Are referrals your most productive technique for meeting quality prospects and get new sales? For most successful companies, they are. You can dramatically improve your efficiency by using technology to do this, and no one is doing it yet.
Are you getting video referrals from current clients, and using them as a foot in the door to access new prospects, especially their friends? This session will show sales leaders and sales reps some of the basic steps for how to get sales referrals easily, and use them to approach well-qualified prospects, and save time doing it.
WHAT ATTENDEES WILL LEARN
Sales leaders and sales reps will learn the basic concepts of:
- types of referrals (especially video)
- how to use LinkedIn to leverage these referrals to get to the most qualified prospects
- when and how to ask for those referrals
- how to avoid screwing up the whole process
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Patrick O'Malley is a championship speaker and trainer who loves Sales and Social Media, and can show you how to make more revenue. He teaches his clients how to use technology to make more sales using the most innovative techniques.
He also knows Social Media can be a waste of time, so he focuses on how you can utilize your time effectively.
- 1st place winner in the 2012 National Speaker’s Association professional speaking competition
- Vice President of Operations for the search engine that was Google’s top competitor 10 years ago
- Frequent guest as social media expert on 4 of Boston’s TV stations
- Pitched 5 scoreless innings against the 1st place Cubs in Little League
His phone number is actually 617-PATRICK, which he thinks is cool.
FRONTLINE FRIDAY HOST
Gary Smyth, AA-ISP Austin Chapter President & Founder / CEO at Sales Elite, LLC
Note: FRONTLINE FRIDAY IS FOR AA-ISP MEMBERS ONLY AND RECURS EVERY 3RD FRIDAY AT 1PM ET.br>
Feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com or call 1-800-604-7085 ext 130.
Video, Strategy, Connection, Google, Referrals, Social Media, Databases, Lead Gen, Measurements, Software, Technology, Learning, Message, Interaction, Social Selling, Prospecting, Networking, LinkedIn, Connections