One of the greatest challenges we face when selling virtually is being able to effectively captivate our audience. This presentation with Tom Drews, CEO and Founder of What Works!, will significantly improve your ability to fully engage your prospect so you can shorten the sales cycle and close more business.
YOU'LL LEARN STRATEGIES TO HELP YOU
• Engage your audience
• Structure an impactful value-based sales presentation
• Add “Hollywood” by using photos, visuals, and graphics
• Interact with and gauge your prospect
• Master delivery skills, including voice
• Demo your product or service to maximize interest
• Prepare in advance to ensure great success
VALUABLE TAKEAWAYS AND RESOURCES
• 25 Page eBook on Effective Virtual Sales Presentations
• Virtual presentation design and delivery process
• 28 Best Practices for delivering Effective Virtual Meetings
• Virtual Presentation Preparation Checklist
ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS
Tom Drews, the CEO and Founder of What Works! Communications
, is considered to be a leading expert on designing and delivering fully engaging virtual WebEx meetings, having trained the entire sales and marketing teams at WebEx in the past. He has also delivered over 200 virtual training programs for Cisco employees during the past five years.
Prior to founding What Works!, Tom served as Vice President of Sales for a fast growing CRM company in San Francisco. Most recently, he was Vice President of Sales for Zoom Systems, a company that produces automated, self-service stores that can be found in thousands of locations, including airports, malls and retail stores. Tom learned to deliver entertaining and engaging programs as a result of spending time as an actor in Hollywood, where he studied improvisation, acted in commercials, and played small parts on Days of Our Lives and General Hospital.
FRONTLINE FRIDAY HOST
Gary Smyth, AA-ISP Austin Chapter President & Co-founder / Managing Partner at Sales Elite, LLC
Note: FRONTLINE FRIDAY IS FOR AA-ISP MEMBERS ONLY AND RECURS EVERY 3RD FRIDAY AT 1PM ET.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com
or call 1-800-604-7085 ext 130.
Live Sales Meetings,
Face to Face,